Remotely manage Hyper-V Servers and Virtual Machines from XP, Vista and server operating systems using the Hyper-V Management Console. This tool runs on operating systems not supported by Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools. This powerful client console allows organizing virtual machines in list of tree views, control individual user access rights, maintains users audit logs and much more.
Main Features :
- Supports XP, Windows 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7...
- Manage multiple Hyper-V servers at the same time
- Support for managing virtual machines and snapshots
- Hierarchically order Virtual Machines in a Tree View or use standard List View interface. See screenshots
- Direct RDP to virtual machines
- For System Administrators - Ability to control user access to various management features using the Licensing tool
- Extensive audit logs